Embla® Embletta® GOLD Portable Sleep System
The world’s most widely accepted home sleep testing device.
Unrivaled ease of use for both patient and clinicians
Derivative channels ensure data capture in the uncertain recording environment of HST
Integration with Embla’s Enterprise Practice Management software makes data mining a keystroke away
The Embla Embletta Gold is a cost effective, portable testing device that has gained worldwide acclaim for its reliability, flexibility, and ease of use. This AASM compliant recorder is lightweight yet rugged, and durable enough to withstand the demands of both the clinical and home testing environment, while maintaining its impeccable record for the high-quality recordings that sleep professionals worldwide have come to rely on.
Superior by design
- Patient and user friendly
- Color coded inputs for easy application
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Low cost per patient at $5 - $7
- Programmable to record up to 3 consecutive studies
- DC input for added functionality
- Rechargeable battery
- AASM and CMS compliant
- Packaged with XactTrace RIP belts
- Accepted by clinicians worldwide
Easy to use RemLogic-E™ software*
- Easy, reliable, auto score feature with editing capabilities
- Concise and customizable sleep report
- Crisp signal quality
Each Embletta Gold package includes:
- Embletta Gold portable testing device
- RemLogic-E software*
- Nonin™ XPODv oximeter with finger probe
- XactTrace respiratory effort belts featuring AASM recommended RIP technology (single-use or reusable available)
- Patient hook up card and DVD
- Sensor starter kit
Click to view Patient Hook Up Video
Not available in all markets. Please contact your distributor for availability.
* Not for Sale in the USA.