Printer-friendly Page LONG TERM MONITORING
- EEG recording with 40, 64, 128, 192 or 256 channels
- Coherence software can record high definition video from PTZ network cameras using a single network cable
- Compact, lightweight amplifiers (240 gr / 64 channels)
- Pouches can adapt for up to 256 channels
- "Daisy-chaining" 64-channel amplifiers provide flexibility for long term monitoring
- Extensive analysis functions (e.g. Spike and Seizure detection, Quantitative EEG analysis)
- Dome day/night cameras including networked controlled IP camera
- Optional software-controlled switchbox may be connected between the mini input modules and the amplifier. Two 128-channel switchboxes can be cascaded and provide switching up to 256 channels.
- Optional cortical stimulator
- User friendly and adaptable to various settings
- Available as a trolley system, or in a tabletop configuration
- Remote control from patient room
- Optional LED photic stimulator
Next generation Coherence LTM systems offer:
- Unique overview of recorded data of several days/weeks from the Coherence “fileviewer”. Single click access to the corresponding page of EEG data.
- Automatic online and offline analysis
- Trend window editor allows to display DSA, band power or other type of graphs. Single click access to the corresponding page of EEG data.
- Quick export of critical EEG/VIDEO data to server. The Export slideshow provides a clear overview of these parts, which is vital during clinical meetings.
- Video zoom function as well as section editing
- Fully configurable event markings
- Quick measurement of frequencies and amplitudes
- Clear icons guide the user through operation
- Add free-text remarks at the push of a button
- Generate EEG reports in Microsoft® Word
- Solutions for research purposes: export to EDF/ASCII/binary, direct access through DLL, direct interface with 3rd part software for source and dipole analysis