Proven Value: Safety, Efficacy & Cost
Ideal for Sleep Labs…
High-level disinfection of CPAP masks, tubes, & humidity chambers
The Olympic Mini-Pasteurmatic is a counter-top pasteurizer for high-level disinfection of CPAP masks, tubes, and humidity chambers. High-level disinfection is achieved by pasteurization: submersion in hot water at 160°F to 170°F (71°C to 76°C) for 30 minutes. The Mini-Pasteurmatic requires no floor space or special installation and is ideal for the limited space requirements of sleep clinics.
Safe and Effective
- Uses only hot water
- No fume, residue or spill concerns
- Uses just 11 gallons of water per week
- Less than $10 monthly cost to operate and maintain
Installs in Minutes
- Just plug in and fill with tap water
- Requires no floor space
- High-level disinfection in just 30 minutes
- Automatically prints record of pasteurization cycle
- Stainless steel tank and lid; rust-proof aluminum exterior
Safer for patients, workers, & environment
- Uses just hot water!
- Pasteurization has been recognized for many years as a safe and effective
method of high-level disinfection for semi-critical items
by the CDC, JCAHO, APIC, and the CSA.