neoBLUE® mini LED Phototherapy System
Conserving space, not intensityThe neoBLUE mini system provides all the benefits of blue LED technology in a more portable and compact size.
Most Effective Degradation of Bilirubin1
Meets AAP guidelines for intensive phototherapy2
- Delivers intensive phototherapy for thousands of hours: > 30 µW/cm2/nm
- Emits blue light in the 450 - 470 nm spectrum - matching the peak absorption wavelength (458 nm) at which bilirubin is broken down1
- neoBLUE LEDs do not emit light in the ultraviolet (UV) range - reducing the potential risk of skin damage
- neoBLUE LEDs do not emit light in the infrared radiation (IR) range - reducing the potential risk of fluid loss
Designed for Multiple Configurations & Patient Care Settings
- Mounts easily onto radiant warmers or incubators - ideal in locations with limited space
- Can be configured to cover various surface areas
- Provides uniform coverage over defined treatment area
1 Vreman HJ, et al. Light-emitting diodes: a novel light source for phototherapy. Pediatric Research. 1998; 44(5):804-809.
2 Subcommittee on Hyperbilirubinemia. American Academy of Pediatrics clinical practice guideline: Management of hyperbilirubinemia in the newborn infant 35 or more weeks of gestation. Pediatrics. 2004; 114(1):297-316.For more information on this or any product, please email us.