Navigator® Pro AEP
Flexibility, Portability & Adaptability - Providing Results You Can Trust
Designed by Audiologists to Grow with You & Your Patients’ Needs
The Bio-logic Navigator Pro diagnostic ABR system is the most complete product on the market that offers full AEP functionality in a Windows®-based system.
- Portable, lightweight & convenient for use in variable settings
- Display unlimited waveforms on a single or split screen
- Analyze, mark & compare waveforms during collections
- Monitor the patient’s state with a continuous EEG display
- Easily customize test protocols & reports
Full AEP Functionality Includes:
- Click evoked ABR
- Tone burst ABR
- Auditory Steady State Response (ASSR)*
- Electrocochleography (ECochG)
- Middle latency response (MLR)
- Auditory late response (ALR), including P300**
- Electrical ABR (EABR)
Additional software/hardware modules expand the system's functionality to include a wide range of tests on a single platform:
- Screening ABR
- Screening OAE
- Diagnostic DPOAE
- Diagnostic TEOAE
- Auditory Steady State Response
*Requires download of Bio-logic MASTER II software module, which has an additional cost to Navigator Pro base price.
**P300 functionality has an additional cost to Navigator Pro base price.
Not all modules are available in all areas.