Schwarzer PSG System (featuring Deltamed Coherence® Software)
- Recording of more than 60 channels.
- Option to record a full PSG study including EEG with 10-20 inputs. Schwarzer PSG can be used as an EEG system, increasing flexibility in your department.
- Hardware and analysis are compatible with International AASM guidelines
- Video recording from standard or high definition PTZ network cameras using H.264 compression (including full-HD resolution)
- Bedside PAIB (Power Adapter and Interface Box) interface includes pressure and pneumotachograph flow inputs, 1 light sensor, and 12 DC channels for external devices like CO2 monitors.
- User-friendly and flexible
- Available as a trolley system or in a tabletop configuration
- Remote control from patient room.
- LED photic stimulator
- High quality automatic PSG analysis with detection and/or classification of:
- Respiratory events
- Leg movements
- Sleep staging with very high level of accuracy
- Body position
- Single click manual event edition or correction
- Programmable trend analysis windows with the following options:
- DSA or relative band power FFT analysis
- Band power
- Min/max signal plot
- Heartrate analysis
- Event bars
- User customizable reports
- MSLT and MWT sleep onset tests
- Trend window editor allows to display DSA, band power or other type of graphs. Single click access to the corresponding page of EEG data.
- Dual time base split-screen display
- Reliable hardware PTT (Pulse Transit Time) measurement improves classification of apneas
- Quick export of critical EEG/VIDEO data to server. The Export slideshow provides a clear overview of these parts, which is vital during clinical meetings.
- Video zoom function as well as section editing
For more information on this or any product, please email us.