audble GDT is compatible with Windows® workstations or laptops running XP SP2, SP3 or later, or Windows Vista x86 SP1 or later. It can be installed in client server mode on a Windows 2003 or later server allowing for a central database with multiple clients accessing your patient and test information.
audble GDT supports 32 bit Windows installations only.
At a minimum, computers must have 1 GB memory. 2 GB or more is recommended.
For audble GDT, the supported screen resolutions are 1024 x 768 or greater. Lower resolutions may not deliver satisfactory results.
audble is a family of data management products manufactured by Natus Medical Incorporated and used to manage patient information and test results from hearing screenings.
audble GDT allows you to:
- Import data from Echo-Screen or Cochlea-Scan 5 key screening devices
- Review patient data and test results including the Statistical Histogram
- Communicate and exchange data with your office Patient Data Management System
- Print reports
Administrators have access to additional functionality, such as:
- Editing demographic data
- Configuring system preferences
- Importing legacy EchoLink files
- Exporting, and archiving data
- Managing users and profiles
audble GDT ships with an installation CD and online and printable User’s Guides.
00313A audble GDT Installation Software, User Guide and CD Assembly