Durable, reliable and easy-to-use PSG amplifier
- The workhorse of the PSG lab. Intuitive and ergonomic design... this is the amp that will out perform your expectations.
- Interfaced with the MDrive, the S4500 provides a wired or wireless solution for your PSG collection needs.
- Flexible. Need more EEG? Just remove the S4500 from its cradle and replace it with the N7000 for full PSG with 10/20 EEG recording. No need for dedicated rooms or equipment for expanded EEG sleep recordings.
The Embla S4500 PSG amplifier features a simplified design that includes a color-coded input panel to optimize efficiency during the patient set up process. This dual component system requires minimal cabling, has been specifically designed to compliment workflow, and complies with AASM guidelines. The Embla S4500 is so robust and reliable, you will be expanding on this platform for years to come.
Reliable and durable
- Designed to reject signal interference
- Records up to 32 channels
- Streamlined dual component design
- Minimized cabling increases patient comfort
- Integrated steel luer lock pressure transducer
- Color-coded input panel featuring patient layout
- Supports and accelerates the training process
- Built-in impedance button with indicator lights
- One step disconnect simplifies unhooking the patient
- 2-pin sensor inputs reduce hookup time and ensure polarity
Powerful, flexible PSG software
- Industry leading and AASM compliant PSG software
- Innovative tools to save time and optimize study quality
- Designed around common tasks and natural workflow
- Additional derived signals including flow, lung volume and RMI when Embla XactTrace effort belts are used