VersaLab® APM & APM2
Antepartum monitors for fetal non-stress test exams
The VersaLab APM is a portable, economical antepartum monitor (APM) for performing non-stress tests. It features a built-in printer for immediate, real time print-outs of test results. The VersaLab APM2 system allows you to perform NST on one or two fetuses simultaneously. The system weighs less than 5 pounds, and can be battery or line operated. It is easily moved between exam rooms, satellite clinics, or taken to remote settings which makes it ideal for clinicians who do in-home monitoring.
- Easy to set up and simple to operate
- Lightweight, battery or line-operated for greater portability
- Built-in printer for reimbursement documentation
- Sensitive Dopplers and uterine activity indicator for the most accurate results possible
- Configurable alarms for more personalized testing
- Separate patient and clinician event markers for easier interpretation
- Large display for easy viewing
- Adjustable tilt-stand for wall mounting or desktop use
- Exceptional customer service
- Manufacturer of quality Dopplers for over 35 years
Refer to the VersaLab APM & APM2 Product Summary for catalog numbers.