Nicolet® Ambulatory Monitor
Connecting Caregivers with Patients
Ideal for patients of all ages, the Nicolet Ambulatory EEG and sleep system combines a flexible, high quality diagnostic unit with built-in sleep features that meet the AASM recommended guidelines. The system provides advanced design, mobility and digital processing, along with a robust signal quality for a wide range of recording options.
- 34 active electrode inputs, 32 can be configured for referential recording, 16 can be configured for true bipolar recording
- Combined with Nicolet's robust EEG software for review and NicVue, Nicolet's patient/data management sleep application, you can offer a complete comprehensive service to your patients
- Easy-to-use software applications for spike and seizure, burst suppression, sleep, mapping, remote monitoring, remote control, central monitor and trends
- Impedance checking capabilities
- Glow-in-the-dark overlays
- 9 auxiliary pairs (AC or DC)
- Integrated SpO2
- High quality data
- Rugged headbox design with quick disconnect
- VLink/HL7 compatible
- Support Connect compatible
- Sleep auxiliary input box
Not available in the USA or Canada.