Natus audble Lite/Desktop is a facility-based hearing screening data management solution for all Natus hearing screening devices that provide demographic data.
Streamline your workflow by combining information from various hearing screeners in one central location – easily access, verify and report patient and test results.
Access demographic and hearing test data from all Natus hearing screening devices
- Efficiently manage patient data via a single, easy-to-use application that enables you to filter and sort data the way you prefer to see it presented.
- Compile demographic and test data from various Natus hearing screening devices, including ABaer, ALGO 3, ALGO 3i, ALG Echo-Screen and Natus Accuscreen.
- Maintain one single database for all patients within the facility.
Discover and resolve conflicts resulting from data entry error
- Easily uncover potential data entry errors to improve data accuracy.
- Facility-based data management system combines results from multiple devices for ease of review.
Tightly integrated with Microsoft® Word, enabling generation of reports, letters and labels
- Utilize templates to create reports, letters and labels via Microsoft Word 2007 or 2010 (not included).
- Customize templates to meet your individual needs.
audble Lite/Desktop offers a comprehensive, secure and configurable solution to your hearing screening data management needs.
- Upload worklists to some Natus hearing screening devices, reducing time spent on data entry.
- Export data to OZ, HiTrack, Excel, Neometrics and other formats for reporting to third-party case management applications.
- Import your legacy data from ADAM, ALGO 3, Echolink and more, ensuring a seamless database transition.
- Secure your data via auto-generated data backups and archives, a built-in audit trail and multiple levels of user profiles, each with customizable permissions controlled by the Administrator.
- Configure, prepare and send reports to assist you in meeting state and regional health agency requirements