Transcranial Doppler Module
Sonara/tek TCD system allows for non-invasive assessment of blood flow velocities in the basal cerebral arteries. Sonara/tek provides an economical and portable solution for performing TCD exams in a variety of locations – from hospital vascular departments to private clinics and mobile screening units.
Protocol-driven exams, high quality Doppler signal and multi-button advanced remote control are valuable time-saving tools. TCD exams can be performed quickly and more efficiently utilizing M-mode or multi-depth display, pre-configured or custom protocols and up to 120 seconds of spectral data available for real-time review.
Features at a glance:
- High Quality Doppler Signal
- Customized Protocols and Reporting
- Unilateral Monitoring Options
- Single channel Emboli Detection with Variable Thresholds
- Speciality Tests: VMR and BHI
- Multi-button Advanced Remote Control
- Multiple Languages Capability
- Statistics and Trending Packages
- M-mode and Multi-Depth Displays in Diagnostic and Monitoring Modes
- DICOM Compatible