Olympic Papoose Boards™
Indespensible aids in thousands of hospitals and in doctors’ & dental offices
For temporary fast, safe patient immobilization during exam or treatment. Canvas flap set allows any part of patient to be selectively exposed for treatment while patient is securely immobilized. Includes flap set, head strap, and two arm straps. Four sizes to fit all patients, ages 3 months to adults. Adjustable Velcro® straps.
Quick & easy to apply
- Three sets of opposing canvas flaps with Velcro® fasteners fold over the patient’s body
- The diagonal shape of each board causes the flaps to criss-cross, providing a snug fit
Easy to clean
- Simply wipe the board with liquid disinfectant or soap and water
- Flap sets and arm straps can be machine washed
Selective immobilization permits exposure while maintaining control
- Any of the pairs of flaps may be opened while the child is still held securely by remaining flaps and/or head & arm straps
Olympic Papoose Board Accessories
- Complete immobilization of head.
- Attaches quickly to board.
- Adjustable Velcro straps.
- Foam pads for comfort.
- For immobilizing larger children.
- Two wide straps, with Velcro adjustment, attach to chest and abdominal flaps of Regular Size Papoose Board.
- Permits greater adjustment range.
- For Small and Regular Size Papoose Boards.
- Slides under board to firmly secure arms.
- Velcro arm straps adjust laterally.