The AuDX system is utilized by leading hospital newborn hearing screening programs worldwide.
AuDX® is the industry standard for OAE screening - used by pediatricians, schools & the Special Olympics Healthy Hearing Program.
- Portability with fast, objective Pass/Refer results.
- Choice of Distortion Product (DP) and/or Transient Evoked (TE) OAE protocols.
- Rechargeable battery operation.
- 50 test memory.
- New & improved protected microphone and easier to clean tip virtually eliminates occlusion and contamination.
- New & improved removable, replaceable probe tip.
- Self-adhesive label print-out.
AuDX can be used for:
- Universal Newborn Hearing Screening (UNHS).
- Post-discharge follow-up screening for infants referred from a UNHS program.
- Monitoring of cochlear function for infants and children who are at risk for developing hearing loss.
- Screening hearing in infants, children and other populations where conventional behavioral audiometry response cannot be easily determined.