Embla® RemLogic™ PSG Software
The world’s most widely accepted sleep diagnostic software
- A unique and configurable user interface with Analysis Views and Dashboards that make data navigation and review a breeze.
- Full support for all Embla Amplifiers. From the new Scalable MPR Sleep System (Level IV to Level I) to the Embla N7000, RemLogic offers one interface for all your PSG and Home Sleep Testing needs.
- Seamless integration with the Enterprise Business Management application that provides tools to help manage the business of sleep and offers bi-directional HL7 interfaces.
Embla RemLogic sleep diagnostic software is a dynamic platform that offers the perfect combination of innovation and ease of use. RemLogic is ideal for all study types, ranging from the basic detection of obstructive sleep apnea to more complex studies that require additional EEG and DC channels. RemLogic exceeds the American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM) scoring criteria and contains an abundance of customizable options that allow you to tailor data acquisition and scoring preferences to best suit your needs. RemLogic also offers time-saving tools that streamline workflow and maximize efficiency.
Seamless digital interface to ResMed Therapy devices
- Automatic detection of therapy type and settings
- No additional configuration required
- Extensive data export capabilities
- Therapy titration reporting offers PAP and titration statistics
Powerful and flexible software
- Score studies with more efficiency than ever with customizable right-click event scoring menus, single-click event placement, and channel-assigned event placement
- Patient charting tool to automate paper charts
- Customize initial, collection, and summary observation charts
- Schedule prompts for entering specific information in collection observations chart
- Enter and view patient observations in pop up box that appears at selected intervals
- Exceeds American Academy of Sleep Medicine guidelines for staging and events
- Designed to compliment natural workflow during collection and scoring of data
- Data trends, single-sheet overview, and event lists for quick reference of raw data and scored events
- Derived signals such as XFlow™, XSum™ and RMI when Embla XactTrace respiratory belts are used
- Powerful Export/Import tools
A number of predefined or customizable reports can be generated and exported including:
- Polysomnography report containing either software detected or user defined events
- Sleep stage report
- PLM, titration, pediatric
- Reports exported in multiple file formats including PDF, TXT, RTF, EDF, or ASCI II
Versatile data acquisition choices for RemLogic
- Embla MDrive® RemLogic now supports the MDrive Wireless Communication Unit in both the N7000 and S4500 Amplifiers. The MDrive offers a high quality color LCD screen for signal display, convenient for bedside bio-calibration and impedance checks, and includes a removable memory card for raw data backup.
- Embla N7000™ The result of over a decade of experience in the field of sleep medicine, this 60 channel amplifier offers a high degree of flexibility and impeccable signal quality to meet the demanding needs of clinical work and research. The N7000 amplifier represents the integration of advanced digital technology and precision engineering into an ergonomically designed PSG system.
- Embla S4500™ Features a simplified design that includes a color-coded input panel to optimize efficiency during the patient set up process. This 32 channel, dual component system requires minimal cabling, has been specifically designed to compliment workflow, and complies with AASM guidelines.
- Embletta MPR System with modular flexibility allows for the collection of Level 4 to Level 1 recordings. The Embletta MPR System can be used for Out of Center, Ambulatory or Level 1 PSG.
The business of sleep can be much easier
The Enterprise™ Sleep Business Management System is designed to optimize the efficiency of your sleep business by:
- Streamlining workflow
- Providing a single point of data entry
- Easily compiling useful reports
- Tracking metrics