Sleep Business Software
The Enterprise™ Sleep Business Management System is compatible with any PSG system and is designed to optimize the efficiency of your sleep business through streamlining workflow, providing a single point of data entry, easily compiling useful reports and tracking metrics.
Embla Enterprise is rich with time and money saving tools that allow users to:
- Manage patient care and patient data
- Collect and report data required to achieve accreditation
- Build transcripts for patient forms and interpretation reports
- Manage questionnaire data
- Import data seamlessly from any diagnostic system
- Interface with Hospital HL7 Systems
- Create a paperless environment for your lab through electronic document management
Manage Patient Care
Embla Enterprise allows users to quickly and easily schedule and reschedule patients. User customizable study types allow you to also schedule non-diagnostic appointments like consults, follow-ups, and orientations. Enterprise also tracks resource workload for each staff member to help ensure quality patient care.
- Schedule patients using drag and drop functionality or use the wizard to find available times and resources
- Track patient standby lists
- Create an urgent/first available list
- Monitor and track cancellations
- LabView allows you to track all patients and see valuable workflow information
- ICD9 and ICD10 code supported
Tasks and reminders can be set for patients, studies, and staff. An “Enterprise Today” view provides a clear view of the required activities and patient schedule for a customizable period of time. Tasks can be assigned to specific individuals or groups and can also be set to reoccur. Reports provide statistics on tasks completed and overdue to help manage patient workflow and staff efficiency.
Enterprise features a robust, secure system for managing all patient documents. All patient documentation can be easily attached electronically and may be assigned for access by other users.
- Attach any type document to the patient’s electronic chart
- Paper documents can be easily scanned to patient charts
- Customizable templates automate document generation
Collect and Report Data Required to Achieve Accreditation
Embla Enterprise includes tools to assist in the accreditation process:
- Track patient communication
- Maintain patient sleep study history
- Easily generate reports to include study types, referrals, insurance, quality assurance and outcomes
- Produce patient questionnaire results
- Tracking and management of patient follow-up activities
- Sleep facility workflow/efficiency statistics
- Maintenance of electronic patient charts
The Query Manager is a flexible tool used to create extensive queries on patient data stored in the Enterprise SQL database.
- Search by customizable patient groups
- Analyze study information based on patient outcomes
- Search for patients based on any combination of database fields
- Export query results into other applications such as Microsoft® Excel®
- Database is automatically populated with clinical data from every study
- Print mailing labels based on query outcome
- Generate epidemiological statistics on patient population
- Queries can be built and saved to easily be rerun in the future.
This feature is designed to simplify the process of designing document and transcription templates. The user has the ability to easily customize these documents for individual patients and users.
- Save time and achieve consistent formatting by creating, customizing, and sharing blocks of text that the user can “drag and drop” to the Transcript Editor
- Use database tags to extract system information such as patient demographics, clinical parameters and questionnaire responses
- Use the IntelliSense™ feature to minimize user error and automate the process of inserting database field tags
- Supports electronic signatures
Enterprise features an online questionnaire system to automate the process of requesting patient information and recording their responses.
- Requests to complete questionnaires can be e-mailed to patients along with a web link to the questionnaire website
- Enterprise indicates if and when the questionnaire is completed and allows the patient’s responses to be viewed or printed
- Statistical reports can provide metrics from responses
- Questionnaires can also be completed in the lab through the Enterprise Client or by patients on a kiosk computer, laptop, tablet PC, etc.
- The Questionnaire Designer allows users to easily create or modify questionnaires
Manage Your Business
Enterprise Business Reports can track important operational metrics, giving valuable insight into profit projections and how to allocate marketing efforts for greater success. Track number of referrals from each physician, by region, referral source and payer. These reports help monitor the operation effectively and allows maximize resource utilization.
Enterprise allows you to view, track, and trend:
- Referral statistics
- Workflow statistics
- Study statistics
- Cancellation information
- Patient demographic
The Enterprise System was designed with flexibility in mind and additional modules may be added to better facilities’ needs.
The Enterprise Multi-Center Module allows multiple sleep facilities to be managed from a single location. The data collected from the satellite facilities are consolidated into a single database, giving a clear overview of the organization. The Enterprise Scheduler can be used to schedule across facilities and Enterprise Business Reports can be categorized by individual facilities. Reports can be generated on individual facilities or on the organization as a whole.
Embla Connect provides a flexible interface solution for a wide range of systems. Multiple data formats are supported including HL7, XML, and GDT.
- Inbound interfaces including ADT (Admissions Discharge and Transfers), Orders and Scheduling
- Outbound interfaces to provide patient diagnosis from the study including appropriate billing codes, documents and links to documents in the Enterprise FileServer.
Universal Data Import
Interface with any PSG System
The Universal Data Import (UDI) utility in Enterprise enables the seamless import of data from any diagnostic system.
- Automatically import and populate your existing custom templates
- Import or batch process information from previous studies
- Export data from any system capable of creating standard format reports, such as Microsoft® Word, Microsoft® Excel®, and Adobe® PDF
- Create custom database fields from a library of several data types
- Experience the flexibility of UDI: Interface with any major PSG application, read other diagnostic reports including CPAP Compliance Data, EEG Studies, results from PFTs and ABGs, etc.
- Access and transmit data from report templates, study forms, sleep parameters, customized fields and reports through HL7 systems
- Perform queries on any combination of custom fields.
Integration with Natus Neurology*
Sleep Software for a
to Patient Management
The Enterprise Client software resides on the PSG acquisition computers and is the front end for all information access and patient management tasks.
The software can also be installed on additional office computers throughout the facility for access by physicians and administrative staff.
- Single point of data entry reduces errors and saves time
- Technicians are promptly notified of any special patient needs prior to arrival
- Tonight’s patients are already entered and able to be viewed in the PSG system
- Patient’s scored data can be accessed from Enterprise with a single click
- Study Reports are automatically exported from the PSG system to the Enterprise file server
- Clinical data parameters are imported to Enterprise and can be used for interpretation reports or queried for additional information
- The “Sleep Overview” Graphics may be exported from the PSG system and available in Enterprise
- Data can be scheduled to be backed up automatically
*With select Natus Neurology PSG software including; Rembrandt®, Remlogic™**, Sandman®, SleepWorks™, and Grass® TWin®
** Not for Sale in the USA.
Enterprise Product Descriptions
Enterprise Business Suite: Enterprise Business Suite Package includes Database, Patient Management Module, Query Manager, Scheduler, Document Management, Business Reports and 1.5 days of onsite training.
Enterprise Client License: Required for each Collection computer
Enterprise Admin License: Required for each non-collection computer that has Enterprise installed.
Enterprise Multi-center Module: Allows the user to manage multiple sleep centers in one centralized database.
Embla Connect: A flexible interface solution for a wide range of systems and accommodating multiple data formats including HL7, XML, and GDT
Embla Connect Inbound Interface: Inbound interfaces including ADT (Admissions Discharge and Transfers), Orders and Scheduling
Embla Connect Outbound Interface: Configured to provide patient diagnosis from the study including appropriate billing codes, documents and links to documents
Enterprise Server Package: Large monitor and state of the art Dell desktop computer system. Can also be deployed in Citrix® or Virtual environments.
* The Enterprise Server is the centralized data repository for the sleep facility. Residing on a choice of SQL Express or Microsoft® SQL Server, it can grow and expand as your program does.