The Power of RetCam—To Go
BETTER PATIENT ACCESS
The RetCam Shuttle delivers the advanced imaging capabilities of RetCam3, with easy transportability.
Maneuverable in constrained areas - NICU, PICU, and physician office
Transportable between hospitals and clinics
Allows timely transmission of patient images for remote review, across networks and the internet
Provides instant image analysis and comparison of time-sensitive images and data (with RetCam Review Software)
IMAGING PRACTICE KIT
This unique and valuable training tool is ideal for helping clinicians new to the RetCam system to gain familiarity, and for experienced users who would like to practice their imaging skills. It includes a realistic 'eye', designed to simulate an ROP condition, including the demarcation line and neovascularization. The kit also includes helpful accessories for conducting productive user training sessions.
- Maintains RetCam imaging skills
- Facilitates training of new RetCam users
- Hands-on practice with online training modules
- Learn new/advanced RetCam techniques
Easy to use
Comes with accessories to help facilitate training
Simulates the size and shape of a newborn's head
Constructed of durable material to provide years of use
Equipped with a state-of-the-art 'eye'
Provided with a sturdy storage case that protects the baby head from damage when not in use
- Ludwig C, Callaway N, Moshfeghi D. Validity of the newborn eye exam in the newborn eye screening test (NEST) cohort. Invest. Ophthalmol. Vis. Sci. 2015;56(7):961.
- Moshfeghi DM and Frick KD. A case for universal eye screening. Retina Today. 2015:62- 65.
- Chiang MF, Wang L, Busuioc M, et al. Telemedical retinopathy of prematurity diagnosis: accuracy, reliability, and image quality. Arch Ophthalmol. 2007;125(11):1531-1538.
- Ells AL, Holmes JM, Astle WF, et al. Telemedicine approach to screening for severe retinopathy of prematurity: a pilot study. Ophthalmology. 2003;110(11):2113-2117.
- Wu C, Peterson RA, VanderVeen DK. RetCam imaging for retinopathy of prematurity screening. J AAPOS. 2006;10(2):107-111.
- Data on file. Natus Medical Incorporated.