The 1104L Camino catheter is a fiber optic parenchymal bolt catheter for use with the Camino Intracranial Pressure Monitor that secures through the Licox® bolted system (Integra LifeSciences Corporation, Princeton, NJ).
- Placement: Parenchyma
- Only ICP catheter FDA cleared to use with the Licox bolting system
- Easy placement is rapid and secure
- Immediate and reliable continuous ICP measurement and waveform
- Accurate reading independent of patient positioning
- Packaged Individually – Sterile
For use with the Camino ICP Monitor System, in conjunction with compatible Licox kits.
Licox is a registered trademark of Integra LifeSciences Corporation.
Not available in all countries. Please contact your local sales representative for availability.
Easy & Secure Placement
Continuous ICP Waveforms
|1 transducer tipped catheter with Licox bolt fitting||4Fr / 1.35 mm|
|Zero adjustment tool||To adjust the transducer to zero|
For more information on this or any product, please send us a message in the form below.