The Natus Embla SDx – Reliable, affordable and easy to use sleep diagnostics. The Natus Embla SDx provides 38 channels including referential, bipolar, dedicated sensor inputs, an integrated pressure sensor and integrates SpO2. The amplifier includes Embla XactTrace® technology making patient setup and high quality signal acquisition a simple task.
- 38 channels (20 AC, ref & bipolar)
- 8 DC channels (6 on Natus Base Unit and 2 on SDx breakout box)
- 6 dedicated sensor inputs
- Integrated pulse oximeter and pressure sensor
- Touchscreen display on base unit with real time interaction with ongoing studies
- Instantaneous electrode impedance check using onboard touchscreen
- Perform bio-calibrations from the patient bedside
- Lightweight breakout box aids in patient’s mobility
Requires NeuroWorks 9.0 or higher. Not available in all countries. Please contact your local sales representative for availability.
- Built-in night light
- Noise is minimized by onboard A/D converter digitizing data at patients side
- Available in wall or cart mounted configurations
Natus SleepWorks Software is an extensive, flexible and robust sleep diagnostic solution that simplifies the setup, collection, review, analysis and reporting of comprehensive sleep studies. Efficiency is optimized using HL7 interfaces for bi-directional data exchange with electronic medical record systems. Video and PSG data can be analyzed and reviewed while the study is being collected.
- Heads Up Display
- Complies with guidelines from American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- Advanced tools
- Flow volume loop
- XactTrace™ – XFlow™, XSum™, Phase, MRI, XVolume and respiratory rate channels
- qEEG Analysis
- Automated event marking
- Stream data directly to a server for reliability and security
- EDF/EDF+ import/export
- Role based security with Active Directory integration
- Citrix® Ready Partner
- Supports Microsoft® BitLocker™ drive encryption
- Cerebrum-centralized software update management
Embla RemLogic™ has a unique and configurable user interface facilitating data navigation and review.
- Windows® 10 compatible
- XactTrace® – XFlow™, XSum™, Phase, MRI, XVolume and respiratory rate channels
- Host of predefined or customizable reports
- Reports are available in multiple file reports: pdf, txt and rtf
- TCP/IP Connectivity (Static or DHCP)
- Automatic DHCP discovery
- Base Unit: 11.4” x 10.4” x 2” (29 cm x 26.5 cm x 5 cm)
- Breakout Box: 7.5” x 4.5” x 1.25” (19 cm x 11.4 cm x 3.2 cm)
- Base Unit: 5.1 lb (2300 g)
- Breakout Box: 1 lb (460 g)
Natus Neuro provides a complete line of supplies to meet every type of sleep diagnostics.
- Grass® Genuine Gold Cup Electrodes
- Grass Disposable Cup Electrodes
- Embla® XactTrace® Respiratory Effort Belts
- Physiological sensors
- Snap electrodes and leads
- Electrode conductive gels and pastes
- Convenient online portal (US Customers only)
Natus Medical Store – natusmedicalstore.com
For more information on this or any product, please send us a message in the form below.