Natus Ultra Disposable Monopolar EMG Needle Electrodes are intended for use with recording, monitoring and stimulation/recording equipment for the stimulation/recording of biopotential signals including electromyography (EMG), nerve potential and electroencephalography (EEG) signals. The attached leads promotes clinical efficiency and infection control.
- Fully disposable; attached lead reduces both set-up time and infection potential
- Coated stainless steel needle with ultra-sharp tip increases ease of insertion and patient comfort
- Low-friction coating facilitates ease of repositioning
- Color-coded by needle size for easy identification
- Sterile; individually packaged in sealed pouches
- USA customers may order directly from the Natus Medical Store – natusmedicalstore.com
- International customers, please contact Natus for your local distributor
Not available in all countries. Please contact your local sales representative for availability.
- Needle: Stainless Steel
- Needle Coating: PTFE Green
- Hub: Gold, Brass, Nickel plating
- Hub Color Cover: PA-6
- Protective Tube: Polyethylene
- Wire: Copper
- Wire Insulation: PVC
- Connector Type: Touchproof, 1.5 mm insulated female (DIN 42 802)
- Quantity: 24 needles per box
For more information on this or any product, please send us a message in the form below.