The Myoject Luer Lock Needle Electrode is used in EMG applications to record EMG activity while allowing injection of medication.
- Records EMG activity while allowing injection of medication
- Stainless steel hypodermic needle design with consistent sharpness
- Coated with a low friction insulator for ease of insertion
- Connects with both Luer Lock and Slip Fit syringes
- Color-coded leads for easy identification
- Cable length 30” (76 cm), terminating in a 1.5 mm female touchproof connector
- USA customers may order directly from the Natus Medical Store – natusmedicalstore.com
- International customers, please contact Natus Neuro for your local distributor
Not available in all countries. Please contact your local sales representative for availability.
Luer Lock / Slip Fit Connection
- Cannula: Stainless Steel
- Coating: PTFE
- Hub: Polypropylene
- Protective Tube: Polypropylene
- Quantity: 10 needles per box
For more information on this or any product, please send us a message in the form below.