In critical care situations, even the slightest variables can impact patients’ outcomes. The EDS 3 external drainage system is designed to improve cerebrospinal fluid drainage under varying conditions, giving your clinical team more confidence in every procedure.
- Safely drains fluid from brain or lumbar spine
- Laser-level accuracy and added safety features
- Complete system with simple setup and disposal
- Continuous or intermittent drainage
Not available in all countries. Please contact your local sales representative for availability.
Developed with input from more than 200 nurses and physicians, every feature of the EDS 3 was designed to optimize drainage and help ensure safety throughout neurocritical care procedures.
- Entirely disposable, complete system with simple setup
- Hydrophobic, hemorepellent filter and increased inner diameter tubing for enhanced drainage
- Wide pole clamp easily attaches to large IV poles
- Laser level allows for accurate leveling of device with both height and tilt adjustments (level to both the floor and the patient)
- Red safety cap provides immediate recognition of dedicated CSF access site
- MR compatible (with removal of laser level device) for seamless consistency
- Competitively priced among CSF drainage systems
- Small and lightweight for cost-effective shipping and disposal
- Manufactured in the United States
Product Literature Download
For more information on this or any product, please send us a message in the form below.