Renowned for its accuracy and ease of use, Camino® is the most widely used intracranial pressure (ICP) monitoring system in the USA. Offering real-time monitoring data, including intracranial pressure and cerebral temperature measurements, more clinicians rely on Camino to act fast — and quickly diagnose intracranial hypertension — in patients’ most critical moments.
- Five-day trends of exportable patient data
- Easy-to-use, touchscreen interface with high-fidelity waveforms
- Variety of zero-to-air catheters for monitoring and drainage
- Ergonomic, standalone system with highly visible display
Not available in all countries. Please contact your local sales representative for availability.
Like trauma patients deserve the best possible care, providers deserve tools that can consistently make life-saving care possible. For more than 40 years, emergency care providers have relied on Camino’s many advantages — and track record of accuracy and excellence — to help successfully deliver the right intervention at the right time.
- Accurate ICP data - During internal bench testing, the data accuracy of the Camino reliably outperformed competitor systems.
- Easy-to-zero catheters – Liquid zeroing is a multi-step process which may result in inaccurate reads. With Camino, simply use the zeroing tool to set the catheter.
- Decades of exceptional performance – As the most widely used ICP system in the United States, Camino has been relied on by clinicians around the country for more than 40 years, with more than 150 journal articles published on its monitoring performance.
- Versatile options and applications - Camino supports a family of bolted and tunneled catheters for both draining and monitoring needs.
- Superior, simple interface - Even for clinicians unfamiliar with the system, Camino is easy to use and understand, presenting critical information on a user-friendly interface using descriptive words instead of icons.
- Expert clinical support - Natus offers clinical support with a team of Certified Neuroscience Registered Nurses experienced in facilitating engaging clinical training sessions. Their extensive clinical knowledge can help increase your team’s competence and confidence in caring for neurocritical patients.
The Camino supports a family of bolted and tunneled catheters providing versatility in draining and monitoring the patient. All Natus catheters measure their respective values at the tip of the catheter, providing continual ICP measurements. This design eliminates the need for a fluid filled system to communicate pressure to an external transducer.
|Camino Catheter Family – Summary|
|1104B, BT, L||1104HM, HMT|
- Monitor: 6.5" x 9.5" x 7.3" (165 mm x 240 mm x 185 mm)
- WVGA Color TFT LCD Display: 7.0"
- 6.7 lbs (3.0 kg)
For more information on this or any product, please send us a message in the form below.